| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chesterfield, Nunavut in May is cold at -6.2 °C (20.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with sporadic snow. A paltry 17.5mm (0.7in) of liquid accrues during an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 16:43 long and the longest day is 19:33 long with an average length of 18:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Chesterfield, Nunavut May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Chesterfield, Nunavut:
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 698.4 kms (434 miles) N
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 907.2 kms (563.8 miles) NW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 622.1 kms (386.6 miles) N
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 771.1 kms (479.2 miles) NW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 895.2 kms (556.3 miles) WNW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 969.3 kms (602.3 miles) WNW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 284 kms (176.5 miles) WNW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 581.1 kms (361.1 miles) WSW
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 541.8 kms (336.7 miles) SSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 848.5 kms (527.3 miles) SW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 917.8 kms (570.3 miles) SW
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 806.3 kms (501.1 miles) SSW
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 927.3 kms (576.2 miles) SSW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 930.9 kms (578.5 miles) NE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) NNE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 568.9 kms (353.5 miles) N
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 598.1 kms (371.7 miles) NNE
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 374.1 kms (232.5 miles) ENE
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 868.9 kms (540 miles) ESE